The fact that dental treatment in Turkey saves up to 75-80% of the patient’s budget is well-known and true. Despite its low cost, the quality of procedures performed in Turkey is high. The ideal and favourable value for money attracts foreigners from all over the world to go to this country for a new smile.
Turkey has provided high-quality medical care to international patients, especially those from the UK, for many years. There is a huge variety of highly qualified dentists and clinics, among which patients can choose the most suitable for their budget.
The exact cost of getting teeth in Turkey depends on the patient’s required procedure, the type of materials used, the amount of work, and the dentist’s qualifications.
Table of Contents
local or local with sedation
Straumann Implant – £ 400
Nobel BioCare Implant – £ 600
All-on-4 dental implants – £ 1600
All-on-6 dental implants – £ 2400
All-on-8 dental implants – £ 3200
3-on-6 dental implants – £ 2400
E-Max veneers – £200 per tooth
Metal fused porcelain crown– £100 per tooth
Zirconium crown – £135 per tooth
The Most Popular Dental Treatments in Turkey
As you know, Turkey is the most popular country for medical tourism. It is due to the availability and cost-effectiveness of prices, high-quality results, the availability of the most modern technologies, and high-level service.
The most popular procedures in Turkey are dental implantation, dental veneers, crowns, teeth whitening, and orthodontic treatment.
Dental implants are the ideal replacement for completely or partially missing teeth. There is an opportunity to install implants of the world’s most famous brands but at a lower cost. Implantation is a profitable and reasonable solution because, thanks to this, patients can forget about dental problems forever!
Implants are made from a biocompatible material (titanium) and are artificial replacements for tooth roots. Implants are inserted into the jawbone, providing a solid foundation for supporting crowns and bridges.
Dental veneers are a popular cosmetic procedure. They are made individually for each patient. Veneers are thin porcelain or ceramic linings placed on the tooth’s front surface. Thus, the appearance and aesthetics of the smile are improved. It looks snow-white, healthy, and radiant.
Veneers are used to correct aesthetic problems with teeth, such as discolouration, yellowing of teeth, stains, chips, cracks, misaligned teeth, minor malocclusion, and interdental spaces. To install veneers, the dentist grinds off the top layer of enamel. In this way, a rough surface of the teeth is formed, and its adhesion to the veneers is perfect.
Unlike dental veneers, crowns cover the entire perimeter of a decayed or damaged tooth. Dental crowns restore the teeth’ appearance, size, shape, and chewing function. Turkey has a wide range of crown materials to choose from, such as metal, metal-ceramic, ceramic, porcelain, and zirconia crowns.
The cost of dental crowns depends on the number of crowns to be installed and the material of manufacture.
Teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic procedure. It is non-invasive and very simple. However, despite its simplicity, it helps improve a smile’s appearance and aesthetics by whitening discoloured or stained teeth.
There are two options for teeth whitening: in the dental office and at home using a whitening kit specially designed for the patient.
Orthodontic treatment involves diagnosing, preventing, and correcting anomalies of teeth and jaw. It helps to improve the appearance of the smile and jaw, straighten crooked teeth, properly align the bite, and correct functional disorders. Orthodontic treatment prevents dental problems like gum disease, persistent jaw pain, and cavities.
In short, orthodontic treatment is the installation of braces or aligners. Installing braces in Turkey is an affordable, high-quality procedure at a pleasant cost. The price of this branch of dentistry depends on the type of treatment used, the type of braces, and the characteristics of the clinic.
Dental Treatments Cost in Turkey
The price of getting teeth done in Turkey depends on the procedure required by the patient, the amount of work, the complexity of the case, the dentist’s experience, and the clinic’s reputation.
The approximate cost of popular treatments at MedicaSmile in Turkey is as follows:
1) the cost of implantation varies from £400 to £3200, depending on the number and brand of implants to be installed, the type of implantation, the complexity of the case, and the amount of work required;
2) the cost of installing dental veneers varies from £100 to £237, depending on their material of manufacture;
3) the cost of installing dental crowns varies from £100 to £237, depending on their material of manufacture and the required quantity for installation;
4) the cost of teeth whitening varies from £40 to £120, depending on the characteristics of the clinic and the chosen method of whitening;
5) the cost of installing braces varies from £500 to £1500, depending on the complexity of the case, the type of braces to be installed, and the qualifications of the dentist.
The above costs are indicative and should be prepared because they vary depending on the clinic and the individual patient’s condition. Sign up for a consultation at MedicaSmile right now and find out what treatment you need and how much it will cost you!
Why are Dental Procedures in Turkey Cheaper Than in the UK?
Among the reasons why treatment in Turkey is cheaper compared to the UK are the following:
- the favourable exchange rate between the Turkish lira and the British pound (when exchanging pounds for lira, British citizens can get more services for their money);
- low labour costs (dentists offer their services at a lower price);
- low operating costs such as utilities, rent, and wages;
- high level of competition among clinics;
- provision of subsidies for clinics by the Turkish government.
FAQs About Getting Teeth Done in Turkey
What are the Best Locations for Getting Teeth Done in Turkey?
Five major cities in Turkey are best known for their high-quality services and the presence of a wide variety of clinics.
- Istanbul is the largest Turkish city. Here you can find a huge number of the most famous clinics around the world. This city is the most popular destination for combining rest and treatment.
- Antalya is also known for its high-quality services. It is a popular medical tourism destination located on the Mediterranean coast.
- Izmir is the third largest city. It is also quite popular among foreign tourists and is known for its large number of clinics.
- Bodrum is a city on the Aegean coast of Turkey. Here you will also find high-quality services at affordable prices.
- Ankara is the Turkish capital and is home to famous clinics. Here you will find highly qualified dentists and services at competitive prices.
What Are Some Tips for Choosing a Dentist in Turkey?
Choosing a dentist is a very important stage since the result's quality directly depends on it. There are some good tips for choosing high-quality specialists:
1) study the reviews of previous clients about the dentist;
2) check the qualifications of the specialist and make sure there is a special license;
3) learn about the experience of the dentist and ask to see photos of their work before and after;
4) make sure that the specialist uses high-quality materials and the most modern technologies and equipment;
5) look for a dentist who works in a clinic that is convenient for you and keeps his office clean;
6) check the communication skills of a specialist to avoid misunderstandings;
7) always make sure the cost stays within your budget.
No comment yet, add your voice below!