Laser teeth whitening in Turkey is the secret to a perfectly white smile, like Hollywood stars. Nowadays, the first thing that the interlocutor pays attention to when talking is a smile and the condition of the person’s teeth. Therefore, it is very important to follow the aesthetics of a smile in order to always make an unforgettable positive impression.
The colour of the teeth is influenced by age-related changes and daily habits, such as the constant use of products that stain the enamel (for example, coffee, tea, wine, etc.). Neglect from daily oral care also affects the discolouration of the teeth.
The uniqueness of teeth whitening in Turkey lies in its cost compared to the UK. At the same time, the service and the result always remain at the highest level. In addition, patients have the opportunity to whiten their smiles and visit Turkey in terms of tourism and enjoy this country’s unique culture and history.
Table of Contents
depends on the trearment
depends on the trearment
depends on the trearment
What is the Cost of Teeth Whitening in Turkey?
The main advantage of teeth whitening at MedicaSmile dental clinic is, of course, low cost, especially in comparison with Britain and other countries. However, despite such a low price, the quality of the result and services is consistently high, which is good news.
The procedure cost may depend on the city and location of the clinic. But at the same time, the price of whitening breaks all records for profitability among all possible countries.
The average cost of teeth whitening in Turkey is about £120.
Teeth Whitening Treatment in Turkey: What is It?
Teeth whitening, or bleaching, is a very popular dental procedure that aims to improve the appearance of teeth that have succumbed to staining or discolouration problems. The dentist applies a special whitening gel to the patient’s teeth containing hydrogen peroxide (30-40%), with the help of which the whitening process takes place.
The teeth bleaching procedure in Turkey is an absolutely safe and unconditionally effective treatment, which many satisfied patients have already used.
There are two types of teeth whitening procedures: at home and in the dental office.
Teeth Whitening Treatment at Home
Home bleaching involves using a special teeth whitening kit, which the dentist selects for the patient’s individual case. The set may include mouthguards or strips applied to the teeth and held for a certain amount of time. Individual bleaching kits are effective but do not provide the same ideal results as dental procedures and take longer to show visible results.
Teeth Whitening Treatment in the Dental Office
Whitening in the office is considered the most effective and efficient way. This is due to using a special whitening solution or gel, which is stronger and applied by a specialist dentist. The result is immediate and can please patients for a very long time.
How is Teeth Whitening Treatment Performed in Turkey?
The teeth whitening procedure in Turkey takes place in the following steps:
- The doctor cleans the tooth surface from dental deposits.
- A retractor is installed in the mouth to prevent the cheeks and lips from contact with the bleaching composition (gel).
- A special gel is used to protect the gum margin, and the eyes are protected by goggles.
- A whitening gel is applied to the enamel.
- Each tooth is treated with a laser for 30-60 seconds.
- The bleaching composition is carefully removed from the surface of the teeth, and the enamel is dried.
- If necessary, the procedure can be repeated several times.
- The doctor covers the surface of the teeth with a calcium phosphate cream, which strengthens the enamel and reduces sensitivity.
Indications for Teeth Whitening Treatment in Turkey
It is important to note that teeth whitening in Turkey is differently effective for different individual situations and oral conditions. Patients should be aware of the indications and contraindications, and consult with a dentist to select the most effective and appropriate treatment option.
Dental Whitening Indications
The main indications for bleaching treatment are as follows:
- thinning and yellowing of the upper layer of enamel due to age-related changes;
- staining of the enamel and the appearance of stains due to the use of colouring foods and drinks;
- yellowing of the smile due to active tobacco use;
- discolouration of the enamel due to using certain drugs, such as tetracycline, etc.
Dental Whitening Contraindications
Like any other procedure, whitening has several absolute contraindications, such as:
- age less than 18 years (in this case, dentine is not fully formed);
- enamel erosion;
- the presence of oncological diseases;
- the presence of caries;
- pregnancy and lactation period;
- hypersensitivity or allergy to the components of bleaching gels;
- the presence of past restorations of teeth is unaffected by bleaching.
Teeth Whitening Benefits and Side Effects in Turkey
Like any other dental treatment, teeth whitening in Turkey has benefits and some side effects that patients may experience.
Dental Whitening Benefits
The most significant benefits are:
- Good enamel brightening results. This whitening method allows you to see striking differences after the first session. For one laser tooth whitening procedure, the enamel is lightened by 3-12 tones.
- Short duration of the procedure. The average session duration when using lasers for bleaching tooth enamel is 30 to 60 minutes.
- The duration of the whitening effect. After using a laser whitening system, the smile remains bright for 6-12 months. In some cases, the bleaching effect lasts up to 3 years.
- Prevention of infectious and inflammatory pathologies of the oral cavity. The laser has a bactericidal effect, disinfecting the oral cavity and protecting teeth from caries.
- Non-invasive. Whitening does not require any surgical intervention or other invasive methods.
Dental Whitening Side Effects
Among the most common side effects of the treatment are the following:
- increased sensitivity;
- the sensation of cold or tingling during the action of the bleaching gel;
- sensitivity or irritation of the gums;
- discolouration or uneven bleaching;
- nausea or vomiting (in very rare cases, when bleaching gel is swallowed).
You can be sure that the above side effects are rare, and the vast majority of people who undergo bleaching do not experience serious complications.
Tips for Choosing the Right Clinic for Teeth Whitening in Turkey
Turkey has a wide and varied network of dental clinics, so it is very important to choose the right and reputable clinic, such as MedicaSmile. There are several influential factors to consider before making a choice. Below you can read some simple tips to make your search for a dental clinic in Turkey easier:
- Choose a clinic with qualified and experienced workers. Check the reputation of dentists in advance by reading reviews about them and viewing the results of their work.
- Research the clinic’s reputation beforehand by reading reviews from previous patients. Ensure the clinic is accredited by a reputable organisation and licensed to provide dental treatment.
- Learn about the types of bleaching available, so you have treatment options both in the dental office and at home. This is necessary to find the most suitable treatment for you.
- Look for a conveniently located and easily accessible clinic.
- Discuss the cost of treatment in advance and learn about the presence or absence of additional payments or fees. The clinic should offer transparent and honest prices and not hide anything from its clients.
- Set and plan your budget. This will help narrow your search and make your choice much easier and faster.
Tips for Taking Care of the Teeth After Whitening
Post-whitening oral care is an integral and important part of the treatment, as it is necessary to maintain the longevity of the result and minimise the risk of side effects. Below you can read some simple tips for caring for your mouth after bleaching:
- During the first day after treatment, exclude the use of colouring drinks (for example, coffee, wine, tea, etc.) and colouring foods (for example, dark-coloured vegetables and fruits).
- Maintain daily oral hygiene. Brush your teeth every morning and evening daily, and remember to floss. These simple steps will help you avoid tartar and plaque build-up that can discolour your smile again.
- Your dentist may prescribe a special mouthwash that will help reduce sensitivity after your treatment.
- You can use whitening toothpaste to keep the results of the treatment as long as possible.
- Visit your dentist regularly every six months for preventive check-ups. This will help prevent and notice any dental problems with your teeth or gums in time.
- You can also avoid eating food that is too cold or hot if you experience any sensitivity or discomfort after treatment.
Remember that you play a decisive role in maintaining oral health, and it is up to you to ensure the best bleaching result and to keep it as long as possible.
If any questions about teeth whitening in Turkey are still of interest to you, you can consult your dentist or contact us for an individual consultation.
No comment yet, add your voice below!