ALL-ON-4 DENTAL IMPLANTS IN TURKEY
All-on-4 implantation is a contemporary tooth restoration technique that is used if multiple teeth are missing or in the case of total edentia (absence of all the teeth). This method implies installing 4 dental implants within the jaw and subsequently loading it with a full-arch prosthesis.
WHICH IMPLANTS ARE USED IN TURKEY?
Medica Smile chain of clinics employs the most advanced technologies that allow manufacturing dental implants individually for each and every patient. We offer all-on-4, all-on-6, all-on-8, 3-on-6 implantation protocols.
In our dental clinics, porcelain and zirconium implants manufactured by the world’s leading companies are available. For many years, they have been invariably proving their versatility, efficiency, and 99-100% bone acceptance.
Medica Smile centers are staffed with highly qualified dentists who will select the best implantation technique for you and suggest the most suitable brand at a reasonable price.
local or local with sedation
The main strong point of the all-on-4 protocol is that it ensures unparalleled comfort and allows the patient to speak, chew, and smile naturally. Besides, this is one of the most affordable implantation options, which makes it highly popular among foreign patients.
WHAT IS THE PRICE FOR ALL-ON-4 DENTAL IMPLANTS IN TURKEY?
The cost of the implantation varies depending on the complexity of the case and on the implant brand. Today’s market offers dozens of types of dental implants in various price categories. However, Medica Smile clinics (Antalya, Istanbul, Fethiye, Marmaris) work only with the most reliable, safe, and time-tested products. They are not low-end but they ensure unparalleled comfort and are associated with minimal post-surgery complications. The quality of such implants justifies their price completely.
|ALL ON 4||73%||£7950||£1600|
|ALL ON 6||70%||£10750||£2400|
|3 ON 6||70%||£10750||£4520|
|ALL ON 4||73%||£7950||£1600|
|ALL ON 6||70%||£10750||£2400|
|3 ON 6||70%||£10750||£2400|
ADVANTAGES OF THE ALL-ON-4 IMPLANTATION IN TURKEY
- Promptness of the procedure. The all-on-4 full-arch reconstruction requires as little as two days. Patients come to the Turkish clinic to undergo the implantation and leave it the next day with their teeth being completely restored.
- Natural appearance. Once permanently installed, the all-on-4 prostheses look exactly like the natural teeth, even when the patient speaks or smiles. No one will be able to guess that these are dental implants.
- Complete functionality. Patients do not have to wait much to assess all the advantages of the all on 4 method. The ability to chew, speak, and smile normally appears right after the surgery. Complete recovery takes up to 7 days, depending on how quickly the swelling of the soft tissues disappears.
- Versatility. The implantation is performed in the presence of local anesthesia, so it can be chosen by patients of various age and health conditions, including seniors and those who suffer from diabetes mellitus.
- Bone atrophy prevention. Once the lower and upper arches are installed upon the implants, bone atrophy stops progressing.
- Easy care. Unlike removable dentures, the all-on-4 implants do not damage the adjacent teeth, are not associated with the development of periodontal diseases, and do not require additional maintenance. After the rehabilitation period is over, taking care of the implants becomes as easy as if they were your natural teeth.
INDICATIONS FOR THE ALL-ON-4 IMPLANTATION
- Complete absence of teeth in both jaws;
- Considerable dental deficiencies that make other restoration techniques inefficient;
- Loose or severely damaged teeth that cannot be preserved;
- Mild jaw bone atrophy;
- Impossibility to use other restoration methods or perform bone grafting.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR THE ALL-ON-4 IMPLANTATION
Like any dental treatment, the all-on-four protocol is associated with several absolute contraindications. They include chronic kidney and liver diseases, severe heart disorders, non-coagulating blood, autoimmune diseases, tuberculosis, and diabetes mellitus.
Another aspect to keep in mind is that the all-on-4 implantation requires a good condition of the bone tissue. If the patient suffers from moderate or severe bone atrophy, it is recommended to opt for the all-on-6 protocol that implies an increased number of artificial tooth roots and ensures better fixation even in the presence of considerable bone resorption.
STAGES OF THE ALL-ON-4 IMPLANTATION IN TURKEY
The all-on-four implantation comprises the following stages, each of them being characterized by a close interaction between the patient and Medica Smile specialists:
During the first visit to the clinic, the patient undergoes a comprehensive medical examination with the use of the latest technologies. The information obtained serves as the basis for elaborating an individual treatment plan. The doctor will answer all the questions related to the procedure itself and the future result.
The dentist uses a computerized program to calculate the best spots for installing future implants. Such software also allows selecting the precise size of the artificial roots and transition elements, with the patient being able to visualize a 3D model of the expected treatment outcome.
The introduction of dental implants takes up to two hours, depending on the complexity of the case. If any of the teeth need to be extracted, such an intervention is carried out the same day, immediately before the implantation.
Loading of the implants
Once the artificial roots are installed, they are immediately covered by abutments (transition elements) and loaded with temporary acrylic crowns. Such crowns look like natural teeth and will remain in the patient’s mouth until the implants survive completely.
Dental implants require some time to get surrounded by the patient’s dental tissues (the so-called implant survival). This process usually takes about six months.
Installation of permanent implants
After the osseointegration is completed, the temporary prostheses get replaced with a permanent metal-ceramic or zirconium denture. Such a construction looks aesthetically appealing, does not restrain food intake, and serves for years, while its wearing is absolutely painless.
HOW LONG DO ALL-ON-4 IMPLANTS SERVE?
The success of dental implantation depends on how precisely the implant parameters are calculated, and on what type of implants are used. Turkish Medica Smile clinics cooperate with reliable implant manufacturers, many of which provide a lifetime warranty for their products.
Generally speaking, fixed prostheses serve for at least 20 years, while with due oral hygiene and adherence to the doctor’s recommendation they can serve for a lifetime. Our clinics in Turkey use screw-retained fixation that allows adjusting the implants at any time without damaging or removing them.
Irrespective of the implantation protocol and the selected brand, the quality and efficiency of the procedure depend on the dentist’s competence and the clinic’s reputation. Entrusting your smile to Medica Smile centers, you are going to obtain healthy and beautiful teeth that will improve the quality of your life considerably!
SPECIAL PACKAGE DEALS
To make our patients experience an even more comfortable stay in Turkey, Medica Smile clinics (Antalya, Istanbul, Fethiye, Marmaris) have elaborated special package deals. They suit both local residents and foreign patients and include dental treatment, flight tickets, shuttle service, and hotel accommodation. To find out more about our package deals and their prices, please, contact our coordination managers or follow the link.
ONLINE CONSULTATION AND APPOINTMENTS
We are always in touch with our clients. You can contact us by filling out the form on the website, by email or by calling the phone number indicated on our website. We will be happy to answer all your questions and, please, choose a convenient date and time to visit us.
Our clinic is a guarantee of your ideal smile!
GET FREE QUOTE
Book a complimentary appointment by visiting or calling us!
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Fill in the form to get detailed information