All-on-Six Dental Implants in Turkey: Price, Treatment Abroad
In our clinic Medica Smile, innovative dental restoration methods are practiced, among which one of the most popular is implantation on 6 implants. Modern technological equipment, doctors with international experience, and dental materials from leading manufacturers can reduce the possibility of complications to a minimum.
TYPES OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
local or local with sedation
ALL ON 6 DENTAL IMPLANTS - WHAT IS IT?
The All On 6 Dental Implant operation is a dental procedure used to restore a person’s teeth when patients have lost a significant number of teeth on one or both jaws. Dental prosthetics with All on 6 Turkey dental implants usually do not require bone grafting, so they are an ideal solution for patients with low bone density or bone volume in the jaw.
Dental implants are inserted into the jawbone, eventually integrating with the bone in a process called osseointegration. Once this has happened, the implant provides strong and reliable support for the false teeth.
ALL-ON-6 IMPLANTS COSTS
The cost of an All-on-6 Turkish dental implant service depends on the following factors:
- The required examination
- The amount of preparatory treatment, the number of teeth to be removed, the models of the posts selected by the implantologist.
- Necessary accessories – for example, the patient pays the additional cost of manufacturing the surgical template.
- The type of implantation system.
ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS EXPENSIVE?
BENEFITS OF ALL ON 6 DENTAL IMPLANTS
Some of the key advantages of this Turkey dental implants technique are the following:
- Possibility of performing surgery in case of moderate severity of bone atrophy
- The constructions can be installed even in the presence of an inflammatory process in the periodontium
- The possibility of introducing titanium structures into any part of the bone
- Low degree of tissue damage achieved due to low invasiveness
- The likeliness of negative reactions after the installation of prostheses is equated to zero
- Even load distribution due to increased number of anchor points
- The expected service durability of such prostheses is at least 20 years.
THE ALL-ON-6 IMPLANT PROCEDURE
The stage of preliminary preparation of a person for the upcoming implants in Turkey operation includes the following points:
- Collection and evaluation of the patient’s medical history. Information about the presence of acute and chronic diseases is important.
- Mandatory consultation of a general practitioner, as well as, if necessary, consultation of such narrow-profile specialists as a cardiologist, immunologist, infectious disease specialist and allergist.
- Assessment of the state of the dentoalveolar system. During the preparation for prosthetics, patients are prescribed an orthopantomogram, computed tomography or radiography in 3 projections.
- Preoperative preparation of the oral cavity. This stage includes the extraction of non-recoverable teeth and dental roots, as well as the elimination of foci of inflammation.
- Creation of a diagnostic model of the future dentition.
An operation of dental implants in Turkey can be performed only if the patient’s body is fully prepared for this intervention.
Usually, it takes no more than 1 day to implement the all-on-6 dental implantation protocol. However, in some cases, this period increases to 2-3 days.
WHAT ARE THE ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS TO ALL-ON-6?
With a completely edentulous jaw, there will be few alternatives to All-on-6: either removable prosthetics or All-on-4 implantation, you can also consider the option of restoring the dentition with mini-implants. But you cannot put heavy fixed prostheses on mini-implants, since thin and short rods simply cannot withstand such a high load.
Speaking about removable prosthetics, as an alternative to All-on-6 Turkish teeth implants, then it will step back to “all-on-six” implantation in a number of parameters. Removable dentures have low aesthetics and a minimum useful service length; moreover, they do not allow the correct chewing load to be restored.
For many years, the Medica Smile clinic has been providing high-quality qualified assistance in dental treatment. The interests of patients always come first. That is why consulting work is initially carried out, and only then the treatment of the identified problems.
Even the most fearful patients will feel comfortable since only modern medical means and technologies are used in the treatment process, which to a greater extent meet the safety requirements in modern medicine.
Our dentists constantly improve their qualifications and replenish their knowledge base through various activities aimed at improving the level of work experience. The medical staff, as well as ordinary employees of our dentistry, are perfectly selected, which ensures the cohesion and organization of the team. All this plays an important role in the process of meeting the needs of our customers.
ONLINE CONSULTATION AND APPOINTMENTS
We are always in touch with our clients. You can contact us by filling out the form on the website, by email or by calling the phone number indicated on our website. We will be happy to answer all your questions and, please, choose a convenient date and time to visit us.
Our clinic is a guarantee of your ideal smile!
GET FREE QUOTE
Book a complimentary appointment by visiting or calling us!
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Fill in the form to get detailed information