Full mouth implants are a profitable investment in your oral health. Having invested only once, you get a perfect smile forever, and you can forget about problems with your teeth. Turkey provides dental treatment at high international standards and a pleasant cost. Each patient will find the perfect option to meet all wishes and needs.
The cost of full mouth dental implants in Turkey varies so that all patients have a wide range of treatment options to suit their budget. The price depends on the type of implantation and the implants brand. Many clinics in Turkey also provide all-inclusive offers, including accommodation, transfers, postoperative care, and many other services.
Table of Contents
Dentures – £375
Hiossen (USA) – £375
Notch (Germany) – £400
Straumann Neodent (Swiss) – £450
Straumann Medentika (Germany) – £500
Nobel Biocare (Swiss) – £600
Astra Tech – £600
TYPES OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
The Procedure for Full Mouth Implants: What is It?
Full mouth dental implants are also called full-arch implants. This treatment is when the surgeon replaces the patient’s teeth with implants. Typically, such treatment is required for those patients who have lost most or all of their teeth for various reasons, such as caries, dental disease, or trauma.
Installation of full mouth dental implants is carried out within a few months and includes the following stages:
- initial consultation, examination, and development of the patient’s treatment plan;
- installation of titanium pins in the jawbone;
- installation of a temporary prosthesis;
- healing of dental implants and their fusion with the bone (osseointegration);
- installation of an abutment and a permanent prosthesis.
Full mouth dentures are made from high-quality and natural-looking materials. These can be zirconia, ceramic, or porcelain, known for their natural appearance and matching the patient’s teeth in size, shape, and colour.
What is the Cost of Full Mouth Dental Implants in Turkey?
The full mouth dental implants cost in Turkey ranges from £60 to £598 on average. This price range is indicative, so the exact cost for your particular case will be known after consultation with a highly-qualified specialist at MedicaSmile.
It is important to know what causes can affect the cost of full mouth implantation to avoid an unpleasant situation in the future. The following factors affect the price:
- dental implant brand (each brand has different features and a different degree of popularity and demand among patients, so you will be informed about the features of any brand that interests you);
- the general health of the oral cavity and teeth (bone structure and oral health must meet the requirements of the chosen treatment, and additional operations affect the overall cost);
- the dentist’s qualifications;
- clinic equipment;
- additional services.
Package Offers for Full Mouth Dental Implantation in Turkey
Many clinics in Turkey provide an opportunity to purchase an all-inclusive package for full mouth dental implantation. Each clinic may include different services in these offers, but in general, the following are the most common and in demand:
- consultation with a highly-qualified dentist and panoramic X-ray;
- removal of the remaining teeth;
- installation of the required number of implants;
- examinations after treatment;
- postoperative care;
- provision of all necessary medicines;
- transfer to the hotel and clinic from the airport;
- accommodation in a four- or five-star hotel;
- provision of an accompanying interpreter;
- assistance with completing all necessary paperwork.
The cost of a package offer with a similar list of services can vary from £1600 to £7490. All-inclusive packages for full mouth dental implant treatment in Turkey are a profitable investment in your budget and personal time, which you can spend not on finding a hotel and a carrier but on a complete recovery and relaxation of body and soul.
Reconstruction Options for Teeth with Full Mouth Implantation
There are some of the most common treatment options for reconstructing teeth with dental implantation. These are All-on-4 dental implantation, All-on-6 dental implantation, and full arch restoration.
All-on-4 Dental Implantation in Turkey
All-on-4 dental implants are a perfect treatment option for patients with partially or completely missing teeth. The basis of this type of implantation is the installation of four dental implants into the upper and four into the lower jaw. That is, the entire dental arch is supported by four implants placed in the jaw where the bone has the highest density.
Many patients prefer All-on-4 dental implant treatment over traditional dentures. Implants have improved functionality, which includes reliability, stability, increased comfort, aesthetics, and a more natural look. The cost of All-on-4 implantation in Turkey ranges from £1600 to £5950.
Remember that not all patients may be suitable for All-on-4 dental implantation. The first step is to have an examination by a qualified dentist who will assess your teeth, oral health, and bone density to determine if you are a good fit for this treatment.
All-on-6 Dental Implantation in Turkey
All-on-6 dental implantation is similar to All-on-4 implantation but differs in the number of implants placed. With this treatment, the dentist places six implants in the lower and six in the upper jaw.
The additional number of dental implants provides more stability for replacement teeth for patients with more severe bone loss. Also, All-on-6 implantation may require a longer recovery time and extensive treatment than All-on-4 due to the higher number of implants.
All-on-6 dental implantation costs from £2400 to £7490 and is recommended for patients with more severe bone loss and other dental and oral health complications.
Full Arch Restoration in Turkey
Full arch restoration is a serious and complex restorative treatment during which the dentist replaces the entire arch of the patient’s damaged or missing teeth with implants and a fixed denture.
Full arch restoration addresses many dental problems, such as cavities, broken or missing teeth, bite problems, and gum disease. This treatment is also known as full mouth restoration or full mouth rehabilitation.
The cost of full arch restoration in Turkey varies from £1600 to £3200.
Which Dental Implant Brands are Available with Us?
Turkey provides a wide selection of the most famous brands of dental implants, which are highly popular all over the world.
- Straumann. This Swiss company is one of the most sought-after, producing implants with a high reputation, durability, and reliability.
- Nobel Biocare. A Swedish company manufactures implants with modern research and innovation in mind.
- BioHorizons. The American company manufactures implants focusing on clinical research and the latest technology.
- Zimmer Biomet. This American company focuses on developing implants in collaboration with dentists and innovative technologies.
- Alpha Bio. This Israeli company manufactures implants with an emphasis on affordability.
Dental Implants Benefits in Our Clinics
MedicaSmile offers several benefits for patients looking for high-quality treatment and long-term, stable, reliable, and permanent solutions to their dental problems. By installing implants in our clinic, you get the following benefits:
- the most affordable and competitive cost;
- highly qualified dentists who know and sincerely love their job;
- advanced technologies and innovative methods;
- availability of all-inclusive packages;
- friendly English-speaking staff;
- improved function of dental implants;
- increased aesthetics of a smile;
- preservation and stimulation of bone growth, prevention of bone loss due to missing teeth;
- increased stability of dental implants;
- increased comfort and durability.
We will be glad to see you in our clinic! Remember that one smile is worth a thousand words, so take care of the health of your oral cavity, and do not put off solving problems for later!