Dental Bridges in Turkey Cost
How much do dental bridges in Turkey cost? At MedicaSmile, the cost of the bridge treatment is based on the size, kind, and material of the dental prosthesis, the difficulty of the treatment, and the amount of preparation and diagnostic testing necessary before the bridge.
The dental bridge is a sturdy, teeth-like orthopaedic construction. One bond may contain up to four components, so this treatment may be used to replace one, two, three, or four missing teeth. Two exceptionally strong abutment teeth on one and the other side are used to anchor a dental bridge. For dental bridge prostheses treatment, the strength and dependability of teeth are essential qualities because chewing will place additional load on them.
local or local with sedation
The primary benefits of Dental Bridges in Turkey are:
- they appear attractive and natural on your teeth;
- do not fall out while speaking or eating;
- much lower cost (in comparison to implantation);
- the patient quickly gets used to the prosthesis.
The main drawback of dental bridge treatment is that the supporting teeth surfaces must be ground down to secure the framework.
When do we advise having a Dental Bridge Treatment in Turkey?
If dental prosthetics with the use of orthopaedic bridges were the preferred treatment for replacing missing teeth twenty years ago, it is now only used in cases where dental implantation is not possible or where cost-saving measures are required.
What circumstances are necessary for the patient to have a dental bridge to install a dental bridge?
- If orthodontic treatment is necessary due to caries of abutment teeth.
- If for example, dental implant installation treatment is not recommended,. Blood coagulation disorders, infectious diseases, oncology, pregnancy, breastfeeding, diabetes, and other ailments are among these.
- When one chewing molar is missing (a dental bridge is installed on two teeth).
Contraindications for Dental Bridge Treatment in Turkey
- Loss of more than one molar in the chewing area, as well as five or more surrounding teeth that are missing.
- Indications of bite pathology (however, in some cases, teeth can be corrected by orthodontic treatment).
- Undesirable teeth grinding (bruxism)
- Diseases of the bone tissue, such as osteomyelitis and osteoporosis.
- Pathological enamel wear.
- Peripheral or deep periodontitis.
- An oral inflammatory process is present.
- Poor dental health care.
Since each circumstance is unique, we have not mentioned all of the contraindications for the treatment. A doctor at MedicaSmile in Turkey might not allow a dental bridge to be placed on teeth, for instance, if the patient suffers from mental disease, is allergic to a particular medicine used during the treatment, has problems with blood clotting, etc.
Dental Bridge types in Turkey
Dental bridge structures are classified according to the material used:
Whether the dental bridge is placed in front of or instead of the posterior teeth, it will leave a mark on the materials chosen. Please be aware that since the bridge must be attached to at least one tooth on each side, this dental treatment cannot be used at MedicaSmile to replace a row of missing teeth.
Consider an adhesive dental bridge treatment if you only need to fix one tooth. The artificial tooth is constructed on a unique beam arch, which is connected to surrounding components at its ends. This form of dental prosthesis is not very reliable because it does not use dental crowns and does not grind healthy teeth.
Metal Bridges for teeth
Metal dental bridges in Turkey have historically been considered as the most durable dental structures. This belief endures today despite ground-breaking discoveries and cutting-edge treatment (such as the introduction of braces and beam prostheses). Additionally, regardless of income level, everyone can afford such dental bridges.
Due to a number of drawbacks, metal bridge treatment is overshadowing.
- the bridge is very heavy;
- front teeth should not be exposed to metal;
- processes that erode enamel can develop under metal crowns;
- metal bridge can occasionally cause allergies and mouth mucous membrane irritation;
- some people get a recurring metallic taste.
Metal-ceramic dental bridges are just as strong as metal goods and have attractive aesthetics. As a result, that type of bridge treatment in Turkey combines all the advantages of both ceramic and metal components. A metal frame that serves as the basis of the bridge securely supports a dental bridge even when it has four elements.
Since ceramics are used for covering, you can precisely match the enamel’s natural colour of missing teeth. These qualities enable the use of such dental bridge dentures to restore the front portion of the row. Metal-ceramics have the drawback that the frame does not allow light to pass through, making it visible through the ceramic crown.
Many drawbacks of the dental bridge treatment have been removed with the implementation of zirconium dioxide in dentistry in Turkey. The substance has a white hue and is tough and long-lasting. Thus, a zirconium dental bridge looks exactly like a natural set of teeth. The absence of allergic responses and irritations on the mucosal membrane of the oral cavity are two of the material’s key benefits. Zirconia appeals to many people because it is biocompatible and bioinert. Both the front and the lateral portion of the jaw are treated with it at MedicaSmile.
Ceramic Bridges for teeth
All-ceramic dental bridges lack solid structure. Ceramics are used throughout the bundle, giving these bridges considerable visual appeal. They are not as strong as metal bridges, which is one big drawback. However, people who seek the flawless smile prefer this bridge choice.
Plastic Bridges for teeth
In Turkey, plastic bridges are also used. Because they are less durable than others, doctors install them as temporary dentures in place of missing teeth. However, these dental bridges also offer the following benefits:
If you need dental prostheses, talk to your doctor about the best dental bridge option for you. There are recommendations and indications for treatment in each specific instance, so consider your financial situation and the state of your teeth before choosing!
Methods of installing Dental Bridges in Turkey
The dentist decides how the contact of the intermediate component of the dental bridge with the gum will be created during the stage of arranging the installation of a dental bridge, in addition to selecting prostheses and performing preparatory procedures. There are various kinds of bridge connections in contemporary dentistry:
1. Washable. This entails positioning the dental bridge so that there is just enough space for hygiene treatments, such as rinsing and cleaning the prosthesis after each meal, to be performed. Through this kind of bridge connection, food is kept from rotting beneath the teeth, which would otherwise result in the growth of dangerous microbes.
2. Tangent. The bridge is set up so that the gums are in contact with it. When a dental bridge is placed on anterior teeth, this type of attachment is utilised to preserve speaking ability, avoid diction issues, and create a beautiful appearance.
3. Saddle-shaped. However, in some situations, this technique is the only option when replacing the anterior teeth. With this type of connection, the dental bridge prosthesis is in contact with the gum very tightly, which causes discomfort.
The attending physician decides which kind will be used.
Stages of attaching a Dental Bridge to teeth in Turkey
- A dentist’s examination of the oral cavity. To determine the state of the abutment teeth, the doctor conducts an X-ray examination.
- Preparation of auxiliary materials. When treating teeth, a dentist may also need to remove nerves. When a large loss of teeth has occurred, specific tabs that strengthen the support are used.
- Deciding on the preferred teeth colour.
- Making a mould from which the dental bridge will be manufactured.
- The development of dental crowns that replicate the internal shape of twisted teeth. Manufacturing bridge components can take up to three weeks. At this point, a temporary plastic prosthesis is used to replace the missing teeth.
- The final process is assembling and permanently fixing the bridge-like product. For this, modern dental cement is used. The specialist keeps an eye on the patient’s bite, the stability of fastening, and the colour of the teeth.
Dental Bridge prosthesis maintenance and service life
How long are dental bridge replacements effective? The typical service life of them is 10 years if they are put on their own abutment teeth. However, we would like to bring your attention to the fact that it is typically not feasible to install more bridges since the abutment teeth units that have already been rotated and depulped may not be able to withstand the process. If bridges are used to maintain the structure, its lifespan may be longer than 15 years. Such prostheses are thought to be more dependable and long-lasting.
To prolong the life of dental bridges, we recommend the following:
Please keep in mind that you should seek medical attention right away if you experience even the slightest discomfort or issues with your bridge. Never try to take down or fix the bridge yourself.
Which is preferable to replace missing teeth in Turkey: a Bridge or an Implant?
The decision between a bridge and an implant treatment is up to the patient and the physician. In this situation, the doctor’s job is to thoroughly evaluate the patient’s oral health and suggest the best possible dental treatment options. It might be an implant or a bridge prosthesis. The patient may also be given other choices, such as using a detachable teeth prosthesis. In this situation, a lot hinges on the medical indications and how well they meet the patient’s needs.
The doctor will explain to the patient in detail all the complexities of treatment in both cases, before the patient decides on a dental bridge or teeth implants. Let’s think about the main differences between these approaches:
- The installation of bridges takes less time than implants. The final stage of teeth implantation, the placement of the dental crown, can begin once the artificial root has taken root, which usually takes between two and four months. Products in the shape of bridges make everything simpler. It takes 2 to 4 weeks to install them.
- Operation. The patient needs to undergo surgery to place the implant. The jawbone (bone bed), where the implant is actually positioned, is prepared with holes. Installation of bridge-like structures does not require any operations. The abutment teeth are the only ones turned. Additionally, it is occasionally essential to extract and depulp the teeth.
- Chewing load. The chewing load on the jaw can be restored with the aid of an implant. This stops the development of atrophic processes in the jawbone. The installation of bridge-like structures makes it impossible to apply a constant load to the jaws.
Which treatment is more affordable: an Implant or a Bridge?
The cost of tooth implant installation is higher. However, if you include how long the implants should be used, the implants will eventually pay off. Additionally, one must take into account the effects of a dental bridge, such as the risk of cavities, the loss of abutment teeth, and other factors. The patient will need to see the dentist frequently as a result of these issues. Furthermore, it is not only a waste of time, but also money.
What requires more effort to install: an Implant or a Bridge?
Installing both products on your teeth requires only local anaesthesia. The patient is pain-free. The patient may already experience pain after the implant or bridge was installed, however, medication can help alleviate this. These feelings usually last for several days.
ONLINE CONSULTATION AND APPOINTMENTS
We are always in touch with our clients. You can contact us by filling out the form on the website, by email or by calling the phone number indicated on our website. We will be happy to answer all your questions and, please, choose a convenient date and time to visit us.
Our clinic is a guarantee of your ideal smile!
GET FREE QUOTE
Book a complimentary appointment by visiting or calling us!
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please fill in the form to find out more about treatments